H.A. BENAI, Full Professor, doctor of Architecture, Dean of Architectural Faculty, Head of the department of Architectural Engineering and Design of Architectural
Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture,
E.R. PESTRYAKOVA, Assistant of the department of Architectural Engineering and Design of Architectural Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil
Engineering and Architecture, Makeyevka, Ukraine
Abstract: Currently, in the world design practice there are certain features – this is due to the formation of environmental problems in world practice. The main ways to solve environmental problems – the introduction of special energy-efficient technologies in the design and construction of modern housing to save and save resources. The purpose of this study is to determine the features of the introduction of energy-efficient technologies in the architectural organization of residential buildings of social importance. The article proves the relationship between quality and comfort with architectural, ecological, social-demographic, psychological and economic aspects, which in turn form the architectural and town-planning priorities that allow residential buildings of social purpose to be considered at a qualified new scientific level. The approaches of the housing organization are described, which allow to provide a low energy demand for residential houses.
Key words: human, level of comfort, housing construction, energy efficiency, alternative energy sources, ecology.
- Benai, H.A. Permyakov, M.B., Chernyshova, E.P. & Radionov, T.V. (2016). The formation of dynamic structure of architectural objects during complex reconstruction. Architecture. Construction. Education, Magnitogorsk, № 2 (8), pp. 20-26.
- Maksai, Dzh., Kholand, Yu., Nakhman, G. & Yaker, Dzh. (1979). Proektirovanie zhilykh zdaniy. Moscow: Stroyizdat, pp. 8-84.
- Zmeul, S.G. & Makhan’ko, B.A. (2007). Arkhitekturnaya tipologiya zdaniy i sooruzheniy. Moscow: Arkhitektura-S, p. 20.
- Lyzhin, S.M. (2006). Metodika optimizatsii usloviy rasseleniya v zhilishchnom fonde krupneyshikh gorodov. Zhilishchnoe stroitel’stvo, Moscow, № 3, pp. 17-20.
- Molodkin, S.A. (2005). Printsipy formirovaniya arkhitektury energoeffektivnykh vysotnykh zhilykh zdaniy: synopsis of a thesis of architecture candidate, 18.00.02. Moscow, 26 p.
- Petrova, Z.K. (2012). Progressivnye energoeffektivnye i resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii v maloetazhnoy zhiloy zhizneobespechivayushchey zastroyke. Nauka, obrazovanie i eksperimental’noe proektirovanie v MARKhI: Tezisy dokladov nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii professorsko-prepodavatel’skogo sostava, molodykh uchenykh i studentov, Moscow: MARKhI, pp. 88-89.
- Platonov, G.D. Murav’eva, I.Yu. & Makarevich, S.P. (1975). Sotsial’no-demograficheskie printsipy formirovaniya gorodskikh zhilishch, Moscow, pp. 15-17.
- Radionov, T.V. (2017). Fundamental priorities of reconstruction the buildings and structures, urban territories in the context of modern scientific research. Architecture. Construction. Education, Magnitogorsk, № 2 (10), pp. 19-26.
- Chernyshova, E.P. & Grigor’ev, A.D. (2012). Formirovanie koloristicheskoy sredy selitebnoy zony sovremennykh gorodov. Zhilishchnoe stroitel’stvo, № 5, pp. 13-15.
- Sunday Adesogan. (2013). Wood: the Solution to the Housing Problem in the World. Science Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol. 2013, pp. 1-8, ISSN: 2276-6332.