KAREL SMEJKAL, Ph.D., member of the American Institute of Architects, head of the Psychology of Architecture research team at the Czech technical university in Prague, Czech Republic
Abstract: The topic of the research work is the research of architects in terms of their temperament and individuality to define the psychology of architecture as a new subject for university education for students of architecture.
Key words: Psychology of Architecture, typology, temperament, methodology, individuality, hypothesis.
- Mazurov, O.N. Methodology of the combination of individuality test factors of psychologist Oleg N. Mazurov, CSc. URL: https://direct-ahead.cz.
- Architect Personality (INTJ, -A/-T). URL: https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality.
- Hurley, A.K. (2019). A Difficult Character. URL: https://www.architectmagazine.com/practice/a-difficult-character_o (Accessed 27 January 2019).
- Smejkal Karel (2008). Psychological Aspects of Preparation of suggesting of Buildings (Preferentially Structural Method): PhD thesis. Czech Technical University in Prague, Department of Architecture (2001-2008).
- Smejkal Karel (2015). Find your architect. URL: https://www.psychologiearchitektury.cz.