H.A. BENAI, Full Professor, doctor of Architecture, Dean of Architectural Faculty, Head of the Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
N.N. KHARKOVSKAYA, Assistant, Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
Abstract: The article examines priority issues in the field of modern trends in the functioning of complexes of research institutions of various functional purposes. Architectural approaches that determine the design structure of complexes of research institutions are systematized and arranged in order of priority. The architectural and town-planning conditions are determined under which non-functioning research institutions can be redeveloped in the process of improvement into multidisciplinary research complexes.
Key words: architectural approaches, classification, research complexes, trends, experimental design.
- Antonov, A.V. (2007). Principles of the formation of the architecture of buildings of innovation centers. Dissertation abstract for the degree of candidate Architecture (18.00.02), Moscow, 24 p.
- Gayvoronsky, E.A. (2017). Regional features of the formation and development of architecture of buildings and structures in the cities of Donbass. Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Building Science and Education, Part 1 – Collection of materials of the International Scientific Conference (November 16-17, 2016, Moscow), M. of Education and Science Russian Federation, Mosk. state builds. un-t; Moscow, Publishing house Mosk. state builds. university, pp. 20-21.
- Kologrivova, L.B. (2009). New types of buildings of innovation centers. Academia. Architecture and construction, No. 3, pp. 19-24. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/novye-tipy-zdaniy-dlya-nauchnyh-innovatsionnyh-tsentrov.
- Krizhanovskaya, N.Ya. & Smirnova, O.V. (2016). Trends in the formation of innovation centers in the urban environment. All-Ukrainian Science and Technology Conf. “Problems of architecture and public education in the minds of globalization”, Kharkiv, KHNUM im. O.M. Beketova, pp. 102-103.
- Pochtovaya, A.V. (2016). Typological aspects of the architectural formation of buildings and complexes of innovative purpose. Fundamental research, No.11, pp. 74-79. URL: https://fundamental-research.ru/pdf/2016/11-1/40930.pdf.
- Radionov, T.V. (2017). Fundamental priorities for the reconstruction of buildings and structures, urban areas in the context of modern scientific research. Architecture. Construction. Education, No.2 (10), pp. 19-26.
- Sarkisov, S.K. (2012). Innovation in architecture. Moscow, Librocom, 336 p.
- Smirnova, O.V. (2015). Methods of transformation in the formation of innovative residential and public buildings. Materiały XI międzynarodowej naukowi-praktycznej konferencji “Perspektywiczne opracowania są nauką i technikami – 2015”, Przemysl, Poland, 07-15 listopada 2015, Volume 10, pp. 25-29.
- Smirnova, O.V. (2016). Stages of the formation of innovative modern architectural objects in the urban environment. Oraldyn Filym Zharshysy – scientific-theoretical. and practical. Journal, Kazakhstan, ZhSHS “Uralnauchkniga”, No. 29 (160), pp. 22-27.
- Trifonkina, D.S. (2015). Research objects as innovative urban complexes in the history of architecture. Izvestia of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, T.17, No. 1, pp. 274-277. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/nauchno-issledovatelskie-obekty-kak-innovatsionnye-gradostroitelnye-kompleksy-v-istorii-arhitektury.
- Khrustalev, D.A. (2011). The architectural formation of scientific and industrial buildings of the innovative direction. Author. dis. for a job. scientist step. Cand. arch. (05.23.21), Moscow, 30 p.
- Tsekhanovich, A.E. (2010). Features of the spatial organization of scientific centers in the structure of the technopark of a large city. Periodical “Architecton: University News”, No. 30 (Appendix). URL: http://archvuz.ru/2010_22/36.