A.F. BURYANOV, doctor of Technical Sciences, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia
N.A. GALTSEVA, candidate of Technical Sciences, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia
V.G. SOLOVYEV, candidate of Technical Sciences, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia
N.E. BYLDIZHOVA, Engineer, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia
Abstract: The article provides data on the study of synthetic anhydrite and its modifications for use in dry construction mixtures for laying mine workings. This synthetic anhydrite is obtained by reacting concentrated sulfuric acid and ground limestone.
In accordance with the technological and physico-mechanical requirements for the mixtures for laying the mine workings, an optimally suitable modified binder composition based on synthetic anhydrite was selected (Portland cement – 2,5%, potassium sulfate – 1%, percentage by weight of anhydrite). The relationship of plasticizer and structure formation of the obtained modified binder is determined. The optimum content of anhydrite and two-water gypsum in the hardened system was also established, which ensures maximum physical and mechanical properties.
Key words: synthetic anhydrite, filling mixtures, modified binder.
- Grinevich, A.V., Kiselev, A.A., Buryanov, A.F., Kuznetsov, E.M. & Moshkova, V.G. (2012). Method for producing calcium sulfate. RF Patent No. 2445267, publ. 03/20/2012, bull. No. 8.
- Grinevich, A.V., Kiselev, A.A., Kuznetsov, E.M. & Buryanov, A.F. (2013). Preparation of synthetic calcium sulphate anhydrite from concentrated sulfuric acid and ground limestone. Building Materials, No. 11, pp. 16-19.
- Burуanov, A.F. (2004). Gypsum and anhydrite binders for self-leveling floor screeds. Bulletin of BSTU V.G Shukov, No. 8, Belgorod.
- Burуanov, A.F. & Petrachenko, V.V. (2006). Effect of additives on hydration of anhydrite binder. Materials of the 3rd All-Russia seminar on gypsum, Moscow, “Alvian”.
- Buryanov, A.F., Gontar, Y.V. & Chalova, A.I. (2010). On the use of gypsum and anhydrite binders in dry mixes for the installation of floor bases. Dry building mixtures, No. 1, pp. 11-13.
- Maeva, I.S., Yakovlev, G.I., Pervushin, G.N., Burуanov, A.F. & Pustovgar, A.P. (2009). Structuring of anhydrite matrix with nanodispersed modifying additives. Building materials, No. 6, pp. 4-5.
- Maeva, I.S., Yakovlev, G.I., Izryadnova, O.V., Buryanov, A.F. & Fisher, H.B. (2010). Hydration processes of anhydrite binder with the introduction of disperse mineral additives. Problems and achievements of the building complex, proceedings Interd. Scientific-Technical. Conf. “Stroykompleks-2010”, Izhevsk, IzhSTU, pp. 222-225.
- Gontar, Y.V., Chalova, A.I. & Burуanov, A.F. (2010). Dry building mixtures based on gypsum and anhydrite, monograph. Moscow, “De-Nova”, 214 p.
- Pustovgar, A.P., Vasilik, P.G. & Burуanov, A.F. (2010). Features of application of hyperplasticizers in dry building mixtures. Building materials, No. 12, pp. 61-64.
- Burуanov, A.F. (2011). Composite materials based on gypsum and anhydrite, modified with ultra- and nanodispersed additives. Coll. Works of the Intern. Scientific Conf. “Integration, partnership and innovation in building science and education”, Vol. 2, Moscow, pp. 17-21.