T.V. RADIONOV, candidate of Architecture, Associate Professor of the Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Deputy Dean of Architectural Faculty, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
Abstract: The problems of the formation and development of the architectural dynamics of buildings and structures to be reconstructed are investigated. Priority vectors of the modern development of the architecture of buildings and structures to be reconstructed are determined, based on the laws of architectural, urban planning, functional, spatial and structural and technological development. A scientific and practical model of the dynamic organization of architecture of buildings and structures is proposed for consideration.
Key words: dynamic architecture, organization, reconstruction, consistency, modern development, improvement.
- Akhmedova, E.A., Baranova, T.V., Karakova, T.V. & Lekareva, N.A. (2000). Town-ecological regulations and the methodology of their appointment in the functional legal zoning of a large industrial city (on the example of the city of Tolyatti). Research in the field of architecture, construction, environmental protection: 57th scientific and technical. conf., Samara, SamGASA, pp. 211-212.
- Benai, H.A., Permyakov, M.B., Chernyshova, E.P. & Radionov, T.V. (2016). The formation of the dynamic structure of architectural objects during complex reconstruction. Architecture. Construction. Education, No. 2 (8), pp. 20-26.
- Bolshakov, A.G. (2003). Urban organization of the landscape as a factor in the sustainable development of territories. Dis. … Dr. arch., Irkutsk, 424 p.
- Benai, H.A., Balyuba, I.G. & Radionov, T.V. (2017). Dynamic improvement of buildings and structures during reconstruction, as a fundamental process of transforming the architectural environment of cities in the development of innovative technologies. DonNASA Magazine “Modern Industrial and Civil Engineering”, Makeevka, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 37-45.
- Babylonian, T.V. (2010). Problems of town-planning regulation of the architectural and historical environment. Vladimir readings. Problems of urban planning and territorial planning, Moscow, RAASN, pp. 77-81.
- Gaiduchenia, A.A. (1983). Dynamic architecture: The main directions of development, principles, methods, K., Builder, 96 p.
- Esaulov, G.V. (2014). Sustainable architecture – from principles to development strategies. Bulletin of TGASU “Architecture and Urban Planning”, Tomsk, TGASU, Issue 2014, No. 6, pp. 9-24.
- Lapshina, E.G. (2016). Architectural space as a dynamic system. Dis. … Dr. arch.; Nizhny Novgorod. State Architecture.-builds. un-t, N. Novgorod.
- Metlenkov, N.F. (2018). Dynamics of the architectural method. Dis. … Dr. arch.; Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Bishkek.
- Chernyshova, E.P. (2015). The concept of comfort in an urban environment: the role of design. Architecture. Construction. Education, No. 2 (6). pp. 124-129.
- Saprykina, N.A. (1999). Dynamic adaptation of architectural objects. Author. dis. … Dr. arch., Moscow, Lad’ya, 48 p.
- Shubenkov, M.V. (2006). The structure of the architectural space. Author. dis. … Dr. arch., Moscow, 58 p.