E.P. CHERNYSHOVA, Associate Professor, candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Department of Design, Institute of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Art, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia
G.A. LAVRICHENKO, MSc., Department of Design, Institute of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Art, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia
Abstract: The article is devoted to the formation of architectural bionics in Japan on the example of Toyo Ito buildings. Late works of the architect are considered. They represent a synthesis of Western and Japanese creativity in the direction of bio-tech. T. Ito’s ideas are recognized worldwide. This made him a world-class master. Therefore, the study of architectural bionics on the example of T. Ito will allow us to consider the features of this direction.
Key words: bionic architecture, architectural bionics, Japanese architecture, Organi-Tech, bionic shaping.
- Umorina, Zh.E. (2017). Bionic Architecture as a Unique Phenomenon of the XX-XXI Centuries. Privolzhsky Scientific Journal, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, No. 4 (44), pp. 127-136.
- Еmelyanova, Ya.O. (2016). Architectural bionics. European science, Ivanovo, Olimp LLC, No. 12 (22), pp. 87-89.
- Chernyshova, E.P. (2015). The Concept of Comfort in the Urban Environment: the Role of Design. Architecture. Construction. Education, No. 2 (6), pp. 124-129.
- Bio-Tech in architecture. URL: http://novikov-architect.ru/bio-tech.htm.
- Polyakov, E.N. & Yashina, A.S. (2017). Natural Styles in Japan Architecture Late in 20th and Early 21st Centuries. Vestnik of Tomsk state university of architecture and building, Tomsk, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, No. 5 (64), pp. 38-57.
- Kim, M.A. (2016). Toyo Ito’s creative heritage. Izbrannyye doklady II mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii studentov i molodyh uchenyh «Molodezh’, nauka, tehnologii: novye idei i perspektivy (MNT-2015)» 2016, Tomsk, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, pp. 429-432.
- Toyo Ito. URL: http://arch-grafika.ru/publ/arkhitektura_konca_xx_nachala_xxi_vekov/toyo_ito_1941/26-1-0-105.
- Leonova, I.A. (2014). On the issue of the design activity of the architect. Engineering and Construction Bulletin of the Caspian Region, Astrakhan, Astrakhan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, No. 1 (7), pp. 5-10.
- Shuay, Yu., Shivey, D. & Songfu, L. (2014). Information on the creation of characteristics of architectural space and architectural ideas in the works of Toyo Ito. The new Ideas of New Century: materials of the International Scientific Conference FAD TOGU, Khabarovsk, Pacific State University, Vol. 1, pp. 439-445.