H.A. BENAI, Full Professor, Doctor of Architecture, Head of the Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
N.R. SMIRNOVA, MSc. Arch., Assistant, Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
Abstract: The work highlights the relevance of the reconstruction process of spectacular buildings and structures and the need for the practical implementation of this research topic in the cities of Donbass. Particular attention is paid to the existing problems of the architectural and functional state of spectacular buildings and structures, namely the study of the problems of their increased obsolescence. The authors proposed to consider the directions of improving the functional structure of entertainment facilities during reconstruction in order to enrich the operational characteristics and update the architectural appearance.
Key words: spectacular buildings and structures, obsolescence, reconstruction, improvement, functional content.
- Benai, H.A. & Radionov, T.V. (2013). Methodological measures recommended for the implementation of projects for the reconstruction of standard buildings. Modern problems of architecture and urban planning, No. 34, pp. 42-47.
- Boroznov, S.A. & Gaivoronsky, E.A. (2017). Integration as a means of combining historical and modern buildings. Construction – the formation of the living environment: a collection of works of the XX International Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference of students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists. Moscow, pp. 24-26.
- Volkova, T.F. (2015). Methods for the reconstruction of the urban environment. Modern scientific research and innovation, No. 4, P. 5. URL: https://web.snauka.ru/issues/2015/04/51758.
- Gaivoronsky, E.A. (2006). Development of a program for the study of regional features of the architecture of the cities of Donbass. News of the Donbass National Academy of Construction and Architecture. No. 2006-3 (59): Problems of public education and architecture. Makivka: DNA CEA, pp. 31-34.
- Dvoretskiy, V.A. & Chernyshova, E.P. (2017). Public buildings and structures and their role in the formation of psychological space. Actual problems of architecture, construction and design. Magnitogorsk, pp. 16-18.
- Ershov, M.N. (2005). A systematic approach to the reconstruction of public buildings in operation: author diss. Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.23.08, Moscow, 28 p.
- Radionov, T.V. (2017). Fundamental priorities for the reconstruction of buildings and structures, urban areas in the context of modern scientific research. Architecture. Construction. Education, No. 2 (10), pp. 19-26.
- Svetlichnaya, O.S. & Radionov, T.V. (2014). Revalorization of historical buildings in the context of a comprehensive reconstruction of the city. Bulletin of the Donbass National Academy of Construction and Architecture, No. 2014-2 (106): Problems of architecture and urban planning, pp. 72-76.
- Syngaevskaya, A.I. (2013). The principles of urban planning and typological classification of buildings. Modern problems of architecture and urban planning, Vol. 33. KNUBA, pp. 307-318.
- Chernyshova, E.P. (2013). Phenomenology of architectural form: the influence of architectural and spatial forms on the human psyche. Collection of scientific papers SWorld «Scientific research and its practical application. Current state and ways of development», Issue 3, T. 49, pp. 59-62.
- Naciye, D. (2005). Revitalizing historic urban quarters: A model for determining the most relevant strategic approach. European Planning Studies, Vol. 13, No 5, pp. 748-772.