Ye.V. GOROKHOV, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Metal Structures and Structures, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
V.N. VASYLEV, candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Metal Structures and Structures, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
V.G. GAVRILOV, Master of Construction, technical director of LLC “GPK ENGINEERING”, Donetsk, Ukraine
R.I. IGNATENKO, assistant of the Department of Technology and Organization of Construction, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
Abstract: In this article, possible geometric imperfections of equal angles are systematized and investigated, which affect the strength and bearing capacity of the belt of metal lattice towers of power transmission lines at the junction. The analysis of the degree of influence of factors of geometric imperfections for various types of bolted connection of the corners of the support chord is carried out. A numerical experiment was performed to calculate the dependence of the bearing capacity of the support chord corner in the butt joint on various factors.
Key words: overhead power line (OHL), metal support, bolted connection, regression analysis, factors of influence, significance coefficients of factors.
- Dobromyslov, A.N. (1990). Analysis of accidents of industrial buildings and engineering structures. Industrial construction, No. 9, pp. 9-10.
- Yugov, A.M. (2003). Assessment of the reliability of metal structures at the stages of the life cycle. Makeevka: DonNASA, 141 p.
- Garanzha, I.M., Gorokhov, E.V., Shevchenko, E.V., Vasylev, V.N., Alekhin, A.M. & Tanasoglo, A.V. (2015). Testing ground for testing power line supports and tower structures of DonNASA. Construction of unique buildings and structures, No. 7 (34), pp. 85-98.
- SNiP II-23-81* Steel structures. Design standards.
- Metal structures. General course: Textbook for universities (1996). / E.I. Belen, V.A. Baldin, G.S. Vedernikov and others; Ed. E.I. Belenya. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 560 p.
- Adler, Yu.P., Markov, E.V. & Granovskiy, Yu.V. (1976). Planning an experiment when searching for optimal conditions. Moscow: Publishing House of Science.
- Manual (to SNiP II-23-81*) for the design of steel structures for overhead transmission line (OHL) supports and open switchgear (OSG) substations with voltage over 1 kV. (1989). Moscow. Central Institute for Typical Design, 71 p.
- Mathematical modeling and parametric stability of dynamical systems with deterministic parameters. (2002). Tomsk: TPU Publishing House.
- GOST 8509-93 Equal flange hot-rolled steel angles. Range.
- URL: https://www.ua-region.info/33135718.
- Rules for Electrical Installations (2002). / Ministry of Energy of Russia. 7th ed. Moscow: Energoatomizdat. (Normative document of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated 08.07.2002 No. 204).
- Trofimov, V.I. (1963). Investigation of the stability and bearing capacity of metal structures such as transmission towers. Moscow: Gosenergoizdat, 320 p.
- Perelmuter, A.V. & Slivker, V.I. (2005). Calculated models of structures and the possibility of their analysis. Kiev: Steel, 618 p.
- ANSI / ASCE 10-90. (1992). Design of Latticed Steel Transmission Structures. New York: ASCE, 64 p.
- IEC 60826. (2002). Design criteria of overhead transmission lines // 11/165A/CDV. Ed.3, 186 p.
- Dutta, S.R.K. (1977). New algorithms for constrained minimax optimization. Mach. Program., 13, № 2, pp. 140-155.
- Ozono, S., Maeda, J. & Makino, M. (1988). Characteristics of in-plane free vibration of transmission line systems. Engineering Structures, Vol. 10 (4), pp. 272-280.
- Ghunal, Y.M. & Salunkhe, U.S. (2011). Analysis and Design of Three and Four Legged 400KV Steel Transmission Line Towers: Comparative Study. International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 04, No. 06, pp. 691-694.