S.А. NISCHETA, Associate Professor, candidate of Technical Sciences, Expert of the Expert Department of Buildings and Structures, LTD “Complex Projecting”, Magnitogorsk, Russia
К.V. MARKOV, Head of the Expert Department of Buildings and Structures, LTD “Complex Projecting”, Magnitogorsk, Russia
Abstract: The article presents the methodology and results of statistical modeling of vertical impacts from two four-wheeled overhead cranes on the crane beams of industrial buildings. For modeling, the materials of long-term experimental studies conducted in the storage spans of finished products of rolling shops were used as initial data. The simulation was carried out using Excel programs for calculating bending moments in crane beams and constructing histograms. The statistical characteristics of loading of crane beams of typical spans located in the zone of intensive crane operation are obtained. The actual load of crane beams in comparison with the calculated assumptions is revealed. Recommendations for the study of vertical impacts from multi-wheeled overhead cranes operating mode 7K on crane beams and columns of industrial buildings have been developed.
Key words: vertical impacts, four-wheeled overhead cranes, research, crane beams, span, production building, main beams, end beams, bogies, driving wheel, driven wheel, crane path, normal law, distribution, random variable, statistical modeling, histograms, numerical values, bending moments, comparison, normative values, recommendations, methodology, visual observations.
- Kikin, A.I. (1984). Increased durability of metal structures of industrial buildings. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 301 p.
- Vasiliev, A.A., Kunin, Y.S. & Yakovenko, A.T. (1974). About clarifying the calculating loads of the bridge cranes. Industrial Construction, № 6, pp. 31-33.
- Koshutin, B.N., Kunin, Y.S. & Nischeta, S.A. (1979). The research study of the vertical and horizontal effects of the bridge cranes by means of the statistical modeling. Lightweight construction of building coverings: Interuniversity collection of articles. Rostov-on-don, pp. 195-199.
- Nisheta, S.A. (1983). Investigation of the impact of overhead cranes on steel columns of industrial buildings: avtoref. dis. k.t.n.: 05.23.01. Moscow, 20 p.
- Perelmuter, A.V. (2007). Loads and impacts on buildings and structures. Moscow: ASV, 478 p.
- Pichugin, S.F. (2014). Crane loads on building structures. Poltava: LLC “ASMI”, 504 p.
- Nisheta, S.A. &, Nisheta, A.S. (2007). Division of rolling shops into zones depending on working conditions and damage to building structures. Prevention of accidents of buildings and structures. Magnitogorsk, pp. 223-227.
- Nisheta, S.A. & Finogenov, S.V. (2001). Steel structure damages of the four-wheeled bridge cranes. Prevention of accidents of buildings and structures. Magnitogorsk, pp. 55-58.
- SP 20.13330.2016. Updated version of the SNIP 2.01.07-85*. Loads and Impacts.