T.V. RADIONOV, candidate of Architecture, Associate Professor of the Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Deputy Dean of Architectural Faculty, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
K.A. MARENKOV, MSc. Arch., Assistant, Department of Architectural Engineering and Design of the Architectural Environment, Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Makeevka, Ukraine
Abstract: The scientific work presents the priority directions for the formation of architectural and urban planning solutions. Modern approaches to the formation of architectural and urban planning solutions for buildings and structures of scientific and educational centers have been formulated. Established architectural and urban planning and compositional and artistic priorities for the formation of scientific and educational centers, which are important for the implementation of subsequent design and research decisions.
Key words: architectural and urban planning organization, scientific and educational center, modern architecture, architectural composition, new construction.
- Gaivoronskiy, E.A. (2008). Methods of compositional and artistic modeling of the image of architectural objects. Bulletin of the Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Issue 2008-6 (74): Problems of architecture and urban planning, pp. 17-20.
- Gorshkova, G.F. (2009). Projection geometry of architectural space: dis. … Doctor of Architecture: in 2 volumes; Nizhegor. state architect.-build. un-t. Nizhny Novgorod, T. 1-2.
- Ikonnikov, A.V. (1986). Function, form, image in architecture. Moscow: Stroyizdat.
- Mikhailov, S.M. (2011). Design of a modern city complex organization of the subject-spatial environment (theoretical and methodological concept): author. dis. … Doctor of Art History: 17.00.06. Moscow, 57 p.
- Saprykina, N.A. (2004). Kinematic shaping in architecture as a source of new ideas. Architectural science and education: abstracts of the scientific conference of the Moscow Institute of Architecture. Moscow: Architecture-S, pp. 144-145.
- Tsytovich, G.N. (1980). Guidelines for the design of higher educational institutions. Moscow: Stroyizdat-C.
- Chernyshova, E.P. & Lavrichenko, G.A. (2020). Architectural bionics on the example of the works of the Japanese architect Toyo Ito. Architecture. Construction. Education, No. 2 (16), pp. 16-21.
- Shentsova, O.M. (2015). Geometric view as a property of architectural and spatial forms. Architecture. Construction. Education, No. 2 (6), pp. 46-52.
- Sholukh, N.V. & Altukhova, A.V. (2010). Analysis of regional conditions and factors affecting the formation of the visual environment of the city (on the example of the city of Donetsk). Bulletin of the Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Issue 2010-2 (82): Problems of architecture and urban planning, pp. 42-47.
- Shubenkov, M.V. (2006). Structural patterns of architectural shaping: textbook allowance. Moscow: Architecture-S, 320 p.